Monday, October 26, 2009

Cafepress shop has opened!

I decided to take my crafting to the next level, and open a cafepress shop selling t-shirts, mugs, water bottles, bags, clocks, etc, with my artwork on them.

I've been pretty inspired lately, primarily by the printmaking class I am taking. While I've always considered myself to be quite the craftster, I really love trying out new artforms. Printmaking is something I've never done before, and I'm a little in love with it right now. I feel very fortunate that my relatively new hometown of Burlington, VT, has a bumpin' arts scene, and things like printmaking classes are even available to the general public.

I find myself scattered in my inspiration, and my shop reflects this. A little of this, a little of that, but all fun and, I like to think, quirky. It's who I am!

So, without further ado, please check out www.cafepress.com/thewholewideroom

No comments:

Post a Comment