Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Giftcard, Greeting Cards, and a New Layout

Monday was my birthday, although I hesitate to make that fact known nowadays. Not because I'm upset about aging (I'm not), but because I suck as birthdays. As I've gotten older, I've realized that if I don't tell others about mine, I don't feel so bad when I forget theirs.

But my dear in-laws sent me a very thoughtful gift for my birthday -- a gift card to Michael's. Today, when I stepped into the store and found a sale, I went nuts. Everything seemed like an amazing bargain, and as I shopped, ideas sprung into my head for all kinds of new crafty things.

I picked up a bunch of new paper for card making, and as a result, I have quite a few new greeting cards in the Etsy shop today. Some are collaged:


...and some are printed using designs I created when I was taking my printmaking class a few months ago:


But there's more (much more) in my head.

In other news, there's a new layout for the page. It's subtle, but stems from a facebook bug that won't let me publish thumbnails with the old format. C'est la vie! Please let me know if readability is an issue.

No comments:

Post a Comment