Saturday, April 10, 2010

Muggies

When the seasons change from winter to spring, I don't have the urge to sit down with hooks and needles like I go when it's cold. The need to hunker down has been severely lessened here in VT the last couple weeks, and although it's only in the 40s today, the sun is shining and people are abuzz outside, walking, running, biking, and just hanging out.

Nonetheless, when I plop down for my nightly TV viewing (Andy and I recently finished the 3rd season of Mad Men, and it is SO GOOD), I like to keep my hands busy. Lately, I've been working on more of the reusable coffee cup sleeves, like these guys:


The beauty is that they're fast, easy, and a great way to use up yarn scraps, which are the bane of my existence.

I'm hoping to put out a whole set of these, little by little, but as for today, I'm going to try to get a little sunshine...because the town I live in is awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment